Native Instruments announces MASCHINE+ (standalone instrument)
Bringing Native Instruments' renowned instruments, effects, and sounds into an entirely hardware-based workflow. MASCHINE+ is an immersive, standalone groovebox for production and performance. It offers a fast, intuitive workflow for control over sampling, synthesis, and effects, plus premium sounds from NI.
Musicians can plug in, power up, and sketch beats in seconds, as well as develop fledgling ideas into performance-ready pieces with arranging and mixing tools – both with or without a computer.
Every instrument and effect in MASCHINE+ Selection has been optimized to make the system’s standalone workflow smooth and seamless, and users can expand their sound libraries with a wide array of Native’s Expansions, as well as their own samples via SD and USB storage.
Under the hood, a quad core processor and 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM power fast, spontaneous creation, to deliver a huge amount of freedom and flexibility when making music.
MASCHINE+ will be available in India soon. Contact us and pre-order now.
• Immersive standalone workflow for creating beats and melodies, sampling, arranging music, and performing on stage or in the studio
• Includes MASCHINE+ Selection with industry-leading instruments, sounds, and effects, plus renowned MASCHINE drum and bass synth plugins and effects
• Quad-core CPU and 4 GB RAM for fast, seamless creation when it counts
• Pro-grade, 44 kHz / 24-bit audio interface* with 2 x 1⁄4” TRS line outputs, 2 x 1⁄4” TRS line inputs, 1⁄4” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output,
1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch, 2 x USB ports for MIDI controllers / external HDDs
• Robust, anodized aluminium design for years on the road and in the studio
• Iconic MASCHINE features and workflow including 16 velocity-sensitive pads, MASCHINE effects and plugins, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage sampler emulation
• Use standalone or with a computer – integrate with your studio workflow, and unplug for DAW-less setups or live performances
• WiFi and Link enabled for wirelessly installing and updating products, collaborating with others, and syncing with other gear
• Quad-core processor
• 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM
• 32 GB internal eMMC flash storage (for OS and factory content) • 2 x color displays (480 x 272)
• 64 GB SD card included
• WiFi enabled
Coming to India soon. Call/WhatsApp us at 9884304425 to pre-order today and be one of the first producers in India to get your hands on the Maschine+.