SoundID Reference Virtual Monitoring Add-on
Take your headphone mixing to the next level. This Add-On delivers the most accurate spatial simulation of stereo studio speakers on your headphones.
While headphones naturally give a sound that feels "inside your head", this Add-On introduces the depth and richness of larger studio monitors in a well-treated control room, but not only. It also gives you another perspective through everyday device simulation, such as cars or living rooms.
With the Virtual Monitoring Add-On, you'll find a better mixing result that translates consistently across various environments, enhancing the headphone mixing experience for both amateurs and professionals.
→ Produce superior mixes in your headphones that translate everywhere:
- Hear realistic spatial simulations of high-quality near, mid and far field stereo speakers calibrated to the reliable flat SoundID SR reference sound.
- Works with over 400 supported headphones from our best-in-class database.
- Utilises individual headphone calibration profiles for the highest accuracy.
→ Check your mix on realistic spatial simulations of consumer devices:
- For New Users: Includes 10 new spatial simulations of consumer devices such as cars, laptops, TVs, and smartphones.
- For Existing Users: The regular Translation check simulation pack now includes an additional 10 spatial simulations of consumer devices.
→ Works everywhere you need it to:
- Functions in both plugin and systemwide mode of SoundID Reference, allowing you to apply it to all content played on your machine.
→ Activation key for the product license: the Add-On can be activated and used
on all machines (up to 3) where your main SoundID Reference license is
→ Mac: macOS 10.14; 10.15; 11 Big Sur; 12 Monterey
→ PC: Windows 10; 11
!!! IMPORTANT - You will need an active SoundID Reference license
to activate the Virtual Monitoring Add-On !!!