Introducing Steven Slate Audio RAVEN MTi MAX
Introducing Steven Slate Audio RAVEN MTi MAX Multi-Touch Console
Reach Out and Touch Your DAW's Controls
With your DAW confined to a screen, do you ever wish you could grab a fader or knob instead of using your keyboard and mouse? You can do just that with the Steven Slate Audio Raven MTi Max. This state-of-the-art control surface delivers the most hands-on DAW experience imaginable, thanks to its 27-inch high-resolution touchscreen. The Raven MTi Max's smooth glass surface accommodates up to 32 long-throw virtual faders at a time, putting DAW interaction squarely at your fingertips; meanwhile, smart gestures make taking command of your session both natural and instinctual. Power users will appreciate the Raven MTi Max's Batch Commander, which enables you to automate complex tasks with either Slate's included commands or your own custom commands. Complete with a durable metal frame along with a retractable and adjustable kickstand, the Raven MTi Max will transform your DAW into an intuitive, creative controller that's guaranteed to turbocharge the way you make music.
Sizable touchscreen and Raven 4.0 control software
The Raven MTi Max's 27-inch touchscreen is tailor-made for pro audio applications. Powered by Slate's redesigned Raven 4.0 control software, the MTi Max places every one of your DAW's faders, knobs, and parameters at your immediate disposal with laser-tuned precision and in crystal-clear resolution. Moreover, this control surface boasts a durable metal frame, low power consumption, and minimal electromagnetic interference. A retractable, adjustable kickstand puts the perfect finishing touch on the MTi Max's touchscreen.
Intuitive hands-on control
The Steven Slate Audio Raven MTi Max can handle your session no matter how big or small. You'll benefit from having up to 32 long-throw virtual faders on-screen at a time, plus you get absolute control over pans, mutes, solos, sends, automation, and plug-in inserts. Need more precision? It's no problem for the MTi Max. Just enable Fine Fader mode, and you can execute 0.1dB fader moves. The MTi Max includes an entire library of easy, intuitive smart gestures tailored toward every supported DAW, enabling you to open and close plug-ins, mute and unmute multiple tracks, zoom in and out, and easily edit your tracks. You also get complete tactile control over your plug-ins — it's almost like using hardware!
Timesaving Batch Commander
With the Raven MTi Max's newly rebuilt Batch Commander, you can quickly and easily record and save multistep macros to custom buttons and gestures. Beyond that, the Raven MTi Max comes with a cache of built-in Batch Commands, allowing you to load complex plug-in chains, create multiple headphone sends, name multiple tracks, export stems, and automate complex audio and MIDI exiting tasks with a single movement. The Raven users here at Sweetwater swear that they've saved hundreds of hours by automating common multistep processes — it's the ultimate workflow
Steven Slate Audio Raven MTi Max Features:
- 27-inch high-resolution touchscreen delivers amazing hands-on DAW control
- Redesigned Raven 4.0 control software places your DAW's faders, knobs, and parameters at your immediate disposal
- Accommodates up to 32 long-throw virtual faders on-screen at a time
- Provides absolute control over pans, mutes, solos, sends, automation, and plug-in inserts
- Fine Fader mode enables 0.1dB fader moves for high-precision maneuvers
- Includes an entire library of easy, intuitive smart gestures tailored toward every supported DAW
- Gives you complete tactile control over your plug-ins
- Batch Commander automates complex tasks with included commands or your own custom commands
- Exhibits low power consumption and minimal electromagnetic interference
- Durable metal frame with a retractable and adjustable kickstand
- Supports Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Ableton, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Studio One, and LUNA on Mac
- Supports Pro Tools, Ableton, Cubase, Nuendo, Studio One, and LUNA on PC