- Studio & Recording
- Audio Interfaces
- Studio Monitors
- Headphone Amplifiers
- MIDI Keyboards
- MIDI Controllers
- Control Surfaces
- ADAT Expanders
- Cat 5 Snake & Breakout Box
- Signal Processing
- Studio Furniture
- Acoustic Treatment
- Preamps & Channel Strips
- 500 Series
- Cable Management
- Live Sound
- Room Acoustics
- Software & Plug-ins
- Keyboards & Synthesizers
- Drums & Percussion
- DJ Equipment
- Pro-grade suite of essential DSP-powered processors and effects including an EQ, Enhancer, Noise Gate and Reverb
- Pre-loaded with the OPUS-Series DynIR Cabinet Collection featuring 32 Cabinets including captures from Steve Stevens, Dave Friedman, Pete Thorn, George Lynch and Phil X
- 99 preset locations and an exclusive collection of 40+ artist-series presets from the likes of Pete Thorn, Michael Nielsen, Jack Gardiner, Tom Quayle, Adam Steel, John Browne, Jay Leonard J and more (available as downloads upon product registration)
- MIDI input for seamless assimilation into existing set-ups; MIDI breakout cable included
- Dual Static IR Loader and Acoustic DI with 40+ premier Acoustic Impulse Responses included
- USB-C connectivity for future-proofed rapid data transfer
- Compact ultra-portable footprint and rugged, road-ready metal chassis
TSM™ PREAMP EMULATION
It’s a stone hard fact: the rudiments of stand-out tone start with an expertly tuned Preamp. TSM™ emulation furnishes players with a suite of pro-grade Preamps, brimming with unique character and inspired by icons in the guitar- and bass-amp annals.
- Foundry – Whether it’s a pristine high-headroom clean or a primo foundation for your pedal collection, Foundry delivers. In short, it’s the epitome of a classic Cali clean, brimming with warm saturation and engineered to capture every subtle nuance of your delivery.
- Peggy – Bass players seeking the pinnacle in low-end theory, look no further than Peggy. Pushing complex harmonic overtones, a warm midrange and oodles of rafter ratlin’ thump, Peggy delivers the perfect blend of classic ’60s bass sonics with expertly-tuned tweak-ability to sit your tone in any pocket!
- Albion – For those times when only a legendary Brit-inspired roar will suffice, there’s Albion. Complete with a rich vocal mid-range, lashings of punch, boat-loads of power and gain-for-days, Albion is your secret weapon when diving head-first into Classic- and Hard-Rock territory.
- Foxy – Seeking chime, articulation and buttery-smooth presence? Foxy’s a one-stop-shop! With airy highs, impeccable breakup and sublime mid-range bite when pushing the gain, Foxy is primed to take on everything from sultry Jazz to rauch-fuelled Rock n’ Roll.
- NiftyFifty – Want gain? NiftyFifty’s got it on tap! It’s aggression incarnate. It’s punchy. It’s super-versatile covering everything from a warm full-throttle onslaught to a searing lead tone that cuts through any mix. Whether it’s the darker side of metal or a tone that wouldn’t be amiss in 80’s inspired virtuosity, NiftyFifty is deserving of any contemporary player’s sonic arsenal.
POWER TO YOUR PERFORMANCE
With OPUS, customising your Poweramp to your pre-signal-chain is a snap. Powered by TSM™ technology, dive in and sculpt your tone with 4 separate tube models (6L6, EL34, EL84 and KT88) in Push- Pull / AB class, or Single Ended / A class configurations. In a nutshell, it’s everything you need to tweak to your heart’s content and enrich your tone with the undeniable mojo of an authentic clipping/compressed power section.
Discover best-in-class cabinet emulation with OPUS’s on-board DynIR™ technology. Conquering the dividing line between sublime authenticity and uncompromising digital emulation, DynIR™ represents the pinnacle in virtual guitar- and bass-cabinet simulation. Harnessing power equivalent to 160,000 studio-grade IR files, each Two notes DynIR™ can be shaped to the needs of even the most discerning tone chaser. With 8 mics per cabinet, dual mic-ing and 10K mic positions (front & back), unleashing your tone and finding your signature sound has never been simpler.
SERIES-O DYNIR CABINET COLLECTION
Pre-loaded within OPUS is the exclusive Series-O DynIR™ Cabinet Collection. Comprising 32 must-have captures including artist-series cabs from the likes of Steve Stevens, Dave Friedman, Pete Thorn, George Lynch and Phil X, the match is well and truly set for tone of meteoric calibre!