- Studio & Recording
- Audio Interfaces
- Studio Monitors
- Headphone Amplifiers
- MIDI Keyboards
- MIDI Controllers
- Control Surfaces
- ADAT Expanders
- Cat 5 Snake & Breakout Box
- Signal Processing
- Studio Furniture
- Acoustic Treatment
- Preamps & Channel Strips
- 500 Series
- Cable Management
- Live Sound
- Room Acoustics
- Software & Plug-ins
- Keyboards & Synthesizers
- Drums & Percussion
- DJ Equipment
Three Channels of Iconic All-analog Amp Tones
The Two Notes ReVolt Guitar is a 3-channel amplifier simulator with an all-analog signal path, complete with a 12AX7 preamp tube — run at a healthy 200V — for added warmth and bite. The ReVolt Guitar's three channels deliver the full gamut of tones, from high-headroom cleans to hard-rock crunch to searing high-gain leads. You also get an integrated OD-Boost circuit to bolster your spotlight-stealing solos. An analog speaker simulation ensures a polished, miked-cab sound, both onstage and in the studio. Integrating the ReVolt Guitar with the rest of your rig is a cinch, thanks to a 4-cable mode, an FX loop, and MIDI I/O. This guitar preamp pedal also includes a collection of ten DynIRs for situations where you need more DI flexibility. Guitarists searching for a robust, made-to-move solution for their pedalboards and fly rigs will get tons of mileage out of the Two Notes ReVolt Guitar.
Bucketloads of iconic amp tones
Two Notes understands what guitarists want. Thus, the ReVolt Guitar's three tonally distinct channels reflect history's most iconic amp tones. The American Clean channel delivers crystalline, high-headroom cleans with just enough warmth to tickle your ears. The British Crunch channel yields a valve-inflected hard-rock growl. And the Modern Lead channel supplies you with all the slo-style high-gain gnarliness you can handle. All the ReVolt Guitar's amp tones employ an all-analog signal path, which includes a 12AX7 preamp tube running at a hearty 200V for extra warmth and bite. An integrated OD-Boost circuit, with dedicated switching and level control, is also included — exactly what your solos need to cut through the noisy din.
Built-in analog speaker simulation
When you're using the Two Notes ReVolt Guitar onstage to feed a PA, you need a high-quality speaker simulation to ensure a natural sound. That's why this preamp pedal includes a built-in analog speaker simulation. Thanks to this cab sim, you'll experience a detailed, focused sound, both in your monitors and at front of house, while maintaining a manageable volume onstage. The ReVolt Guitar's speaker sim also works in the studio when you're in a pinch; just plug in, and you're ready to go. Want the ultimate DI solution? No problem. The ReVolt Guitar comes with the ReVolt: Series-G DynIR Cabinet Collection, which includes ten superb DynIR captures inspired by the world's most coveted guitar amps. All you need to do is load the DynIRs into your Captor X, Torpedo Wall of Sound, or Torpedo C.A.B. M+, and you'll be ready to rock.
Easy integration with your existing guitar rig
A 4-cable mode makes complex routing scenarios a piece of cake. An FX loop makes adding stompboxes and outboard effects effortless. You also get MIDI I/O for remote loop switching and a whole lot more. No matter how simple — or complicated — your setup is, the ReVolt Guitar has what it takes to serve as the beating heart of your rig.
Two Notes ReVolt Guitar Preamp Pedal Features:
- 3 tonally distinct channels of guitar history's most iconic amp tones
- American Clean channel delivers crystalline, high-headroom cleans with the perfect amount of warmth
- British Crunch channel yields a valve-inflected hard-rock growl
- Modern Lead channel supplies slo-style high-gain gnarliness
- Employs an all-analog signal path with a high-voltage 12AX7 preamp tube for extra warmth and bite
- Integrated OD-Boost circuit, with dedicated switching and level control, for spotlight-stealing solos
- Built-in analog speaker simulation ensures a polished, miked-cab sound, both onstage and in the studio
- Comes with 10 DynIR captures for Captor X, Torpedo Wall of Sound, and Torpedo C.A.B. M+
- 4-cable mode makes complex routing scenarios a piece of cake
- FX loop makes integrating stompboxes and outboard effects effortless
- MIDI I/O for remote loop switching and a whole lot more
- Type: Tube Preamp, Cab Sim, DI
- Channels: 3
- Form Factor: Pedal
- EQ: 3-band EQ (crunch/lead), 2-band EQ (clean)
- Effects: 10 x DynIR Cabs, Reverb, Exciter, Compressor
- Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- MIDI I/O: 2 x 1/8" TRS Type-A (in, out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Software: Torpedo Wall of Sound
- Power Source: 12V DC 600mA power supply (included)
- Height: 2.8"
- Width: 7.6"
- Depth: 4.6"
- Weight: 1.65 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: TNREVOLTG-US